Monday 13 October 2008

NEED TO WANT TO HAVE TO BE ME!

Aku dah letih dengan pemandangan lama...

Green is my favorite color, warna yang tenang dan sering membayangkan benda yang best: alam, syurga... Tapi, apa yang kita suka pun kalau dah terlampau banyak boleh memudaratkan. Sejak kebelakangan ni aku rasa rimas dengan semua benda dan perkara, so dalam usaha aku menenangkan diri, aku bleach semuanya putih... ^^

Do I feel better after that? Definitely!

Question: Do you know 15 things about me?

I've been asked to explain 15 things about myself, and I don't know where to start. Most of the time I rely on others to tell me who I am. Not that I have no faith in me, it's just that beauty (and everything else, for that matter) is always in the eyes of the beholder; not the one beheld...

So I will do this: before I start on my tag entry, I want a public survey. If you know me (or even think you do..) just leave me a comment in this particular entry, or email me (opie_shah@yahoo.com) or sms me.. Apa saja pendapatnya, aku terima. Strangers, friends or family, this is your once in a lifetime chance to raise me up, pull me down or spill my beans, uncontested...

This tag has officially evolved.. Leave me a comment, please!

6 comments:

Nurhidayati Abd Aziz said...

Kak Op, those kittens are cute!

There's this one cat which usually always sleeping/lazying about on the street I pass to school.

I've began to call him Bozo, and he sorta always get up and come to me everytime he sees me coming.

But he's a lazy bunch, and as big as a ball.

15 things about you?...

The first one would be,

Kak Sofie likes cats to the points of sacrificing herself for them. As soon as Kak Sofie moved into my room, I had a constant dose of cats coming in, a routine feeding time, and entirely new family to adopt. We even made a journey to the Vet once because one of our 'family members' had unfortunate accident of smashing his face to the cement floor. Oh, Kak Sofie once took a cat back to KL, in a box, in her car all the way from Kuantan!

Now who can beat that?

Anonymous said...

well there is one things about you that amazed me all the times especially when u're around :)

Always and always prioritize others.

u willing to throw ur money just to make our frens happy and smiling. well, i love my money~

always sacrifice ur feeling just to keep others' heart safe and uninjured.

see? that's my kak op and always be. Hehe

-ann-

izra said...

Saya tersangatlah setuju dgn Yati dan Ann. K.Opie,the kakak that I'm always proud of(^_^)

You always find good things in things that seem bad to others.Tak kiralah mcm mana buruk pun sesuatu tu,akak mesti akan cari a good side of it.And,akak tak akan teragak-agak utk tolong org yg akak sayang,walau susah mcm mana pun.You always find reasons to help them,because you love them unconditionally.Kan?

Ada byk lg sbnrnya,tp cukup la kot.Kasi can kat org lain plak hehe
Tata!

lyana sidek said...

saya nak buat kesimpulan from all of my fren's comments...hehe

KAK OPIE KAKAK YANG BAIK HATI. SAYA SUKA, SEBAB SAYA NAK BERMANJA-MANJA NGAN KAK OPIE.hoho!

Anonymous said...

saya nak dengar akak nyanyi selama lamanya boley??

Opie said...

@All

Ahaha.. thanks for all the comments! Jeez, you people are making me blush.. I luv you guys too!! ^^

@ Ati

Hn, yes! cats/felines should be the first of 15 things..

I'm moving to a new home, but the gurls put up a 'no pets' policy. Now poor Acha can't come with me.. She's so used to sleeping with me at night.. T.T

@ Ann

I think that's one of my biggest faults.. -_-! but thank you for pointing that out... >D

@ Mun

I look at the good side of things bcuz the bad side always reminds me of me... That, and the fact that if I were that person, I'd want to be given the same chance too..^^

@ Nurul

Rumusan nurul sangat la bagus... =P Akak mmg suka manjakan adik2 akak..ghehehe!

@ Tuan

Bley.. Nanti akak record lagu dlm CD. Pojan bley dengar sampai muak ya! ~.^