Wednesday 24 November 2010

It has to start here..


Counting calories is torture enough, but counting calories on a 800 kcal diet?

FYI, the average daily recommended calorie intake per person is anywhere between 1500 to 2000 kcals, depending on gender and weight. Most overweight people are recommended to lower their calorie intake to 1200 kcals a day if health reasons so dictates. So, where does 800 kcal measure in all this?

Simple: starvation.

But before we all jump to the Sofie's-tryin'-to-kill-herself conclusion, let me just say I'm doing this under professional supervision, and only for the next two weeks.

I guess I'm sharing this for the experience.

And as warnings to those who may have made plans to invite me over for brunches, barbeques and or eat-outs of any kind any time soon.

And as a strong reminder that I don't want to do this again, EVER!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

next time kalau saya jumpa kak opie, I will send a mesej like this;

"Jom teman Azkiya jogging di FRIM"

"Nak ikut akak main layang2 kat Kepong?"

"Jom main kejar2 LRT dari Terminal PUTRA ke MAsjid India?" lol, extreme sangat yang no 3 nih..hehehe

sis, i am happy for you. will be supporting yoi want you to reconsider this;

promptly after you completed ur MSc, please join the biggest loser TV show. iwill create fan club for you!

Opie said...

Ahahaha! XD

Thanks bro.. your support means a lot to me :)

By the way, recently ada program The Biggest Loser peringkat FRIM. Malangnya, disebabkan akak sangat busy ke sana ke sini, takut tak dapat nak berikan komitmen, so I decided not to join.. ;p

abuyusof said...

anything is possible in this world.. INSYALLAH!!!!